Welcome to the Trinity Alps USD Technology page. Here you will find information about the technology we use and links to some of the tools we use.
If you need hardware set up, software installed, or any other work done by the Technology department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to the Help Desk site. If you log in to the site, you can see progress and add information to other tickets you have submitted. You're username and password are the same username and password you use to log in to Windows on your computer. If you don't remember your password, please take a look at the Change Passwords page.
This on-line system replaced paper forms in order to provide better tracking of requests and allow for feedback to you when your request is being handled. If you cannot e-mail or fill out this on-line form for any reason, please contact Technology via phone or ask a colleague to submit a ticket on your behalf.
To reserve time in one of our computer labs, please visit the Meeting Room Booking System.
Below are some quick links to web sites we use.
- HowTo - Step-by-step instructions for common tasks.
- Movie Licensing FAQ - Answers to common movie licensing questions
- Butler University Copyright FAQ - Answers to common copyright questions
- Renaissance Place - Accelerated Reader, STAR Reader
- E-Mail Settings - To set up an e-mail program on your machine at home.
- TAUSD Web Mail - You can check your e-mail from anywhere without configuring an e-mail program.
- TCOE Web Mail - Use this if you have not been migrated to tausd.org
- PowerTeacher - More information is available in the PowerSchool section.
- DataDirector - DataDirector web site.
- Plugin Check - Check installed browser plugin versions.
- Phone Dialer - Set up phone dialer broadcasts.